For information about the cell tower application, click here.
To view other Special Permit applications under current review, view the Planning Board folder under "Documents".
The Ashfield Planning Board's main areas of responsibilities are:
- Administration of the Sub-Division Regulations, reviewing applications for sub-divisions, reviewing ANRs (Approval Not Required).
- Reviewing applications for Special Permits. Uses requiring a special permit are listed in the Zoning Bylaws, section VII.
- Drafting new by-laws or modifications to existing by-laws and bringing these to a Town Meeting for a vote.
The Planning Board is a five-member elected board.
The zoning bylaws were last amended on December 17th in 2018. This version of the bylaws document's "table of content" is a draft since it has not been approved at a town meeting.
|Alexis Fedorjaczenko||Administrative Assistant|
The Planning Board generally meets the first and third Wednesdays of each month at 7:00 PM by Zoom. Agendas and login information posted on the board outside of town hall and on the online calendar on this website. Please contact the Board Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be added to the meeting agenda.
Minutes & Agendas
Current and past Planning Board agendas and minutes can be found by clicking here.
List of Fees
- ANR (Approval Not Required), $75 per new lot created
- Special Permit, $150 or 0.005 of construction value (whichever is more)
- Sub-Division Application, $300