For information about the cell tower application, click here. ______________________________________________________
The Ashfield Planning Board's main areas of responsibilities are:
- Administration of the Sub-Division Regulations, reviewing applications for sub-divisions, reviewing ANRs (Approval Not Required).
- Reviewing applications for Special Permits. Uses requiring a special permit are listed in the Zoning Bylaws, section VII.
- Drafting new by-laws or modifications to existing by-laws and bringing these to a Town Meeting for a vote.
The Planning Board is a five-member elected board.
The zoning bylaws were last amended on December 17th in 2018. This version of the bylaws document's "table of content" is a draft since it has not been approved at a town meeting.
|Alexis Fedorjaczenko||Administrative Assistant|
The Planning Board generally meets the first and third Wednesdays of each month at 7:00 PM in the Town Hall main floor office meeting room. Please contact the Board Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be added to the meeting agenda.
Minutes & Agendas
Current and past Planning Board agendas and minutes can be found by clicking here.
List of Fees
- ANR (Approval Not Required), $75
- Special Permit, $150 or 0.005 of construction value (whichever is more)
- Sub-Division Application, $300