CALL 911 for ALL police, fire, medical or any other emergency!
The members of the Ashfield Police Department are committed to excellence in law enforcement and are dedicated to the citizens and traditions of Ashfield. We will provide a progressive level of service and protection to the public with integrity, understanding and compassion. We will achieve this goal by setting the highest standards of professionalism now and in the future.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!
|Patrol Officers||Auxiliary Officers|
|Fred Bezio||Dave Karbon|
|William Bissell||Gary Sibilia|
|Gretchen Gerstner||Kyle Walker|
Scheduled Office Hours
Due to response to calls and other responsibilities, we do not have scheduled office hours. Please call prior to coming to our office in order to make sure we are in. If you wish to schedule an appointment to see an officer, please leave a message on our voice mail. We will return your call as promptly as possible. To apply for If you require a new or renewal FID or LTC, please contact Chief Beth Bezio at 413-628-1930 or 413-628-4441 Ext 1 to schedule an appointment.
- All Night Parking Ban: As of December 1, 2017 it is unlawful to park vehicles on any street for a period of time longer than one hour between the hours of 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM. Any vehicle parked illegally under the section III of the Traffic Rules and Orders of the Town of Ashfield shall be towed and the owners of said vehicle shall be responsible for such towing charges. For information on this order refer to "All Night Parking Ban (Release 12/1/2017)".
- When should I call 911?
- Who should I call about a loose or problem dog, or a problem animal such as a sick raccoon or dead bird?
- Can the police department check my home or business while I am away on vacation?
- If on returning home I find my door open, should I go inside?
- I need to apply for or renew my pistol permit. How do I do this?