The mission of the Ashfield Police Department is to promote, preserve and deliver a feeling of security, safety and quality services to all members of our community through ethical decision making based upon integrity, morality and respect for the dignity and diversity of all.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!
Scheduled Office Hours
Due to response to calls and other responsibilities, we do not have scheduled office hours. Please call prior to coming to our office in order to make sure we are in. If you wish to schedule an appointment to see an officer, please leave a message on our voice mail. We will return your call as promptly as possible. If you require a new or renewal FID or LTC, please contact Chief Beth Bezio at 413-628-1930 to schedule an appointment.
- All Night Parking Ban: As of December 1, 2017 it is unlawful to park vehicles on any street for a period of time longer than one hour between the hours of 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM. Any vehicle parked illegally under the section III of the Traffic Rules and Orders of the Town of Ashfield shall be towed and the owners of said vehicle shall be responsible for such towing charges. For information on this order refer to "All Night Parking Ban (Release 12/1/2017)".
- When should I call 911?
- Who should I call about a loose or problem dog, or a problem animal such as a sick raccoon or dead bird?
- Can the police department check my home or business while I am away on vacation?
- If on returning home I find my door open, should I go inside?
- I need to apply for or renew my pistol permit. How do I do this?
- Business information Sheet (PDF)
- Change of Address Notification - rev 01 05 09
- Chimney Sweep Scams (PDF)
- Non-Resident Temporary Permit to Carry Firearms
- Notice of Rights
- Request for Security Check (PDF)
- Request for Sex Offender Information (PDF)
- Resident_LTC_FID_Application_20100315 (PDF)
- Special Event Application